- Private pay - Each class has a fee differential for JCC and non-JCC members.
- DDD - Some families whose individual is registered with the New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities should inquire with their case manager if they qualify for funding for the JCC classes.
- Self Directed Day Services/Real Life Choices (RLC) - The JCC on the Palisades is a qualified provider of the NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities. Check with your DDD case manager if your adult child qualifies for this funding.
- School Funding - Some students may receive funding for summer programs or programs during the school year from their school district. Please check with your case manager if your child qualifies.
- Scholarship - Individuals may qualify for scholarship assistance from the JCC. Please request a scholarship application.
For more information contact:
Shelley Levy, Special Services Director, x1489 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New students require an intake interview to assure appropriate placement.