Trip is Cancelled
Join Tobi Kahn on this fascinating, in-depth insider tour of Israeli Museums, gallery openings and artist studios in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Explore these exciting venues from the artist’s perspective as Tobi accompanies the group with daily lectures and ongoing, informal conversations about art and visual thinking.
- Round trip airfare NYC-Tel Aviv-NYC
- 3 nights at the Inbal Hotel Jerusalem, 3 nights at the Carlton Hotel Tel Aviv* (based on double occupancy) including all taxes and service charges as imposed by hotels
- 5 full days of tours in an air conditioned bus with the services of an English speaking guide. Saturday will be free time in Jerusalem.
- Full Israeli breakfast daily and 4 dinners
- Arrival and departure airport VIP service and round trip airport transfers
- All entrance fees to sites including private tour of the much heralded King Herod Exhibition at the Israel Museum.
Not included: Tips to guide and driver, soft and alcoholic drinks with meals, personal expenses.
*Additional $865.00 for a single room.
Registration is required by April 8. A minimum of participants is required.
For more information or to register, contact Judy at 201-408-1457 or Michele at 201-408-1496.