- The Sadinoff Fitness Center and Fitness 2 Center feature the latest in cardio and strength equipment
- The Eleanor and Edward Epstein Aquatic Center which includes a six-lane, 25-meter heated indoor pooland heated indoor training pool. The Drapkin Family five-lane, 25-meter outdoor pool and an outdoor intermediate and baby pool as well as a the Judy and Ron Gold Family water park are open seasonally weather permitting.
- 4 outdoor tennis courts
- The Kaplen and Taub Gymnasiums, fully air conditioned basketball courts
- 16-lap-mile Indoor track
- Luxurious full-service spa
- 2 large, airy exercise studios, 2 dance studios, dedicated private Pilates and personal training suites, and small group Pilates studio
- The Seiden Wellness Center, a premium membership add-on, featuring the top-of-the-line equipment in a more intimate, personalized atmosphere
High Risk Fitness Center Appointments Available!
- Reserved for members defined as higher risk by the CDC
- Dedicated high risk hours include 11:15 am daily in the Sadinoff Fitness Center and 7:15 pm on Thursdays in Fitness 2 (Taub Gym)
- Capacity is limited to 5% to allow for extra social distancing
- All appointments available on the JCCOTP app.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a Tour of the Sadinoff Fitness Center
Take a Tour of Fitness 2 (Taub Gym)
Take a Tour of the Seiden Wellness Center
Take a Tour with the JCC's Cleaning Team