Spa at the JCC - COVID-19 Guidelines
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
The Spa at the JCC is excited to start offering limited spa services by appointment only beginning August 10th. Prior to booking and attending an appointment, we ask that you thoroughly read our updated policies and procedures. These policies and procedures were created to reflect government guidelines as well as additional safety measures specific to our JCC.
What services are being offered?
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
Note: The majority of add-on services are not available at this time.
I have other services I previously purchased on my account. Can I redeem those or trade them in for a service above?<
Please contact email@example.com for specific account questions.
Prior to your visit:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- It is imperative that you arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment, and no less than 5 minutes prior
- Services are offered by appointment only, we are not accepting walk-ins at this time
- We are limited by the amount of people we are allowed to have in the Spa at one time and must take this into account as we book appointments
- Please bring your own robe if you would like to use one. We are not offering robe or towel services at this time.
What to expect upon arrival to your appointment:
- Masks are required at the JCC at all times including throughout spa services, no exceptions
- Please follow signs to park and to the Health & Wellness Entrance where you will enter
- Please prepare to have your temperature taken and be asked a series of questions as part of our health screening procedure
- As the majority of our facility is still closed, you will be asked to wait in a designated area in the lobby for your therapist
- Your therapist will escort you directly to your private suite where they will offer private time to change (if applicable) and get settled
- After your service your back out to the Health & Wellness Entrance. While we don’t wish to rush you after a relaxing experience, it is imperative for members to exit promptly after their appointment so we can begin our thorough cleaning procedure prior to the next client.
Additional Safety Measures
- Your therapist and all JCC staff are also required to have their temperatures taken upon arrival for work to ensure they are well
- There will be only 1 appointment at a time in the entire Spa suite (we will expand once we feel it is safe to do so)
- Each room will be thoroughly sanitized by our team and labeled “sanitized” prior to each use
- Therapists and check-in staff will be wearing face coverings and latex-free gloves at all times
- Your therapist will also wear a protective shield over their face covering as an additional precaution while they are in close proximity to you throughout your service
- All common areas, stations, tools and equipment will be sanitized prior to each guest’s arrival and will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Add-on services such as hot stones are not be offered
- Amenities such as locker rooms, showers, sauna, steam, and waiting areas are not available
We greatly appreciate your patience and loyalty as we all try to navigate these uncertain times. We know you are as excited as we are to get back to the Spa, but please bear with us as the schedule is limited to start.
For questions or to book your appointment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org