Join the dedicated, talented staff of the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades! Whether in our health and rec departments, or membership office, working with children, adults, seniors or individuals with special needs, every JCC staff member helps shape our organization in fundamental ways. Explore our listings below to see if there's an opportunity that's right for you.
Adult Day Program Direct Care Staff
Camp Katan Counselor
Camp Havarim Head Teacher
Driver with CDL
Early Childhood Program Supervisor
Early Childhood Toddler Room Assistant Teacher
Early Childhood Toddler Room Head Teacher
Early Childhood Center Substitute Teacher
Individual Giving Manager
Membership Sales & Service Associate
Pilates Reformer Instructor
Reception Team Member
Trainer On Duty
Thank you for considering the JCC in your job search. If you haven't seen an appropriate position, we hope you'll look into these other resources for employment opportunities:
- JCCWorks.com - use this website to find jobs at JCC's all across the nation, There are also tips on job hunting, resumes and interviews.
- Indeed.com - A job search engine.
- Idealist.org - Jobs and internships in the non-profit community.
- JewishJobster.com - In the current economic situation, looking for a job can be a difficult process. Jewish Jobster is here to help people in their job search. We maintain an active and ongoing list of employment opportunities in the Jewish community.
- JewishJobs.com - The Clearinghouse for Jewish Communal Jobs
- JewishCareers.com - a job search tool for Jewish Jobs
It is the policy of this institution to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status or status within any other protected group.